Wild Wednesday (Middle School)
You Spoke, We Listened!
Join the Youth Coordinator and Staff as we take our half day Wednesday's on the road to an exciting venue. We adjusted the schedule this year to include more of the trips that tend to sell out early. So don't wait, all these trips are in high demand!
We do not refund for trips changed last minute due to weather. Please know that our trips are scheduled and budgeted based on the number of registrants that are enrolled.
We do refund for trips that are cancelled due to the weather.
2019-20 Registration: Monday, June 3rd @ 9:00AM
- Single Day: $70.00
- Full Year: $980.00
About Wild Wednesday
- Registration available for full year or single day
- Staff will meet participants at the Curtis Middle School Cafeteria during dismissal
- Students will eat lunch in the cafeteria before departing for trip (please pack lunch!)
- Pick-up will be at the Fairbank Community Center between 5:00-6:00pm
- Do the participants need to bring anything? Lunch and extra money if desired
- Current trips are subject to change post-registration.
Instructed by Sarah Condon and Sudbury Park and Recreation Staff
Wednesday, March 13th – Dave and Busters
Wednesday, March 20th – Boston Indoor Rock Climbing
Wednesday, April 3rd – Surfs Up - Indoor Surfing
Wednesday, April 24th – Boston Paintball, Ashland
Wednesday May 15th – Boundless Adventures - Zip Lining
*Current trips are subject to change post-registration.
Wednesday, September 25
Wednesday, October 16
Wednesday, October 30
Wednesday, November 13
Wednesday, November 20
Wednesday, December 4
Wednesday, December 18
Wednesday, January 8
Wednesday, January 22
Wednesday, February 5
Wednesday, February 26
Wednesday, March 4
Wednesday, March 11
Wednesday, March 25
Wednesday, April 15
Wednesday, May 20
Additional Forms and Files: